By using our Site users agree that they consent to:
1. Information We Collect
1.1 Personal Information:
- We may collect personal information such as your name, email address, phone number, and other contact details when you fill out forms on our website.
1.2 Usage Information:
- We may collect information about how you interact with our website, including your IP address, browser type, operating system, and referring URLs.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
2. How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
2.2 Service Delivery:
- To provide the services you request and to fulfill contractual obligations.
- To respond to inquiries, provide updates on services, and communicate important information.
- To analyze website usage and improve our service
- If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 da.6 Embedded content from other websites
- Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and to analyze website usage and improve our services.
2.6 Embedded Content From Other Websites:
- We take appropriate measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction. These measures include:
- Secure data transmission through encryption technologies
- Access controls to limit internal access to personal information
3. Data Security
3.1 Who we share your data with
- We take appropriate measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction.
- If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
3.2 How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
3.3 What rights you have over your data
- If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
3.4 Where your data is sent
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Last Updated: 10/15/2024
4. Data Security
We take appropriate measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction. These measures include:
- Secure data transmission through encryption technologies.
- Access controls to limit internal access to personal information.
5. Third-Party Disclosure
7. Your Rights
You have the right to access, correct, or delete your personal information. If you have any concerns about how we handle your data, please contact us at info@CaliCoders.com
8. Contact Us
Get started today with your FREE IT Consultation. We will go over the current state of your technology and answer any questions you may have. Click below to schedule NOW!